List of established networking activities
The aim of networking activities is to share experiences, knowledge and expertise and to explore options for organizing joint activities, both at local and at consortium level.
Networking is also of great importance for the sharing and capitalization of project' results, in order to avoid overlapping and to reinforce synergies between initiatives.
The LIFE VEG-GAP team has so far established networking activities with the following projects:
- UrbanProof - Air quality Climate change Vegetation
- CLEVER Cities
- iSCAPE - Air quality Smart city
- Connecting Nature
- CLAIRO - CLear AIR and Climate Adaptation in Ostrava and other cities
- ICARUS - Integrated Climate forcing and Air pollution Reduction in Urban Systems
- ClairCity - Citizen-led air pollution reduction in cities
- ThinkNature - Nature Based Solutions
- URBAN GreeenUp - URBAN GreenUP Renaturing Urban Plans
- GrowGreeen - greener cities to increase liveability, sustainability and business opportunities
- UNa Lab - Urban Nature Labs
- Metro Adapt - Climate Change Adaptation