It is now possible to self-register at the ADVANCED service of the VEG-GAP Platform through the following link: https://veggaplatform.enea.it/
The ADVANCED service is designed to support urban planners, scientists and researchers. All VEG-GAP data can be accessed through the platform.
This version requires skills on webGIS systems and, in general, in the visualization of georeferenced data and related time series; it provides, in fact, an accurate analysis and provides the following additional information compared to the Basic version:
- Additional scenarios (future-induced changes, etc.);
- Maps over the entire simulation domain, wider than the urban area;
- Additional variables (ambient concentration of PM25, humidity, precipitation, wind, etc.);
- Combination of time analysis at different resolution times (hourly to annual);
- Comparison of time analysis on different positions or variables;
- Download data graphs (.csv or .png format) or maps (.tiff format).
Access is available to all users upon registration.