It is now possible to self-register at the ADVANCED service of the VEG-GAP Platform through the following link: https://veggaplatform.enea.it/
The ADVANCED service is designed to support urban planners, scientists and researchers. All VEG-GAP data can be accessed through the platform.
This version requires skills on webGIS systems and, in general, in the visualization of georeferenced data and related time series; it provides, in fact, an accurate analysis and provides the following additional information compared to the Basic version:
- Additional scenarios (future-induced changes, etc.);
- Maps over the entire simulation domain, wider than the urban area;
- Additional variables (ambient concentration of PM25, humidity, precipitation, wind, etc.);
- Combination of time analysis at different resolution times (hourly to annual);
- Comparison of time analysis on different positions or variables;
- Download data graphs (.csv or .png format) or maps (.tiff format).
Access is available to all users upon registration.
The BASIC version of the service will continue to be publicly available at the same webpage, without requiring any registration.